I had a little trouble in the beginning using the Google reader. I could not find links to the sites I wanted to follow. I tried several known websites with no luck. In using this to follow a blog that I already had the exact name for, I had no problems whatsoever. I did not like having to sort through all the various links to hopefully find anything to do with my actual search. Most of the search results had nothing to do with my search content.
There are benefits to using Google reader. Google reader streamlines communications between publishers and readers. You can opt in to content of specific interest instead of a general overview of a topic.
I searched for Ocean Lakes rentals in Myrtle Beach, SC, Old Navy coupons, Cottage Appeal, and Doublewide Dreamer as well as others. Cottage Appeal and Doublewide Dreamer are blogs and I found these with no problems. However, with the others I had to sort through many links.
No comments:
Post a Comment