#1 I follow a few , this is one beauty and bedlam
I follow through the RSS, twitter, and sometimes face book, plus I can follow the updates through the dashboard on my personal blog.
When I get her updates through my e-mail there are several things that she has posted through out the day but it is all on one e-mail at one time. I can search through and if I pick one item or all I can just go straight to it.
Here are a few other sites that I get RSS feeds sent to my e-mail each day.
Here are what my feeds look like and this is from this blogger: deal seeking mom
- I don’t have a problem with my RSS feeds, I just look through the links that are posted and if I see something that I like or want to know more about I will click and read more. It is easier than trying to keep up with some of them when they post a lot.
#2. Drawbacks for me , I just don’t have enough time to go through them all that I subscribe too.
No comments:
Post a Comment