Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chapter 3 Syndicating Content-pros and cons

I also brought up Softschools.com. This was a wonderful site for anyone who is having problems with math. Its like having a tutor at your fingers. This site will give you problems to solve along with quizzes to take, with all the help that is available you are able to print out any of their sheets to work on. This site is good for all age of learners. HIGHLY recommend this site. I love it. Thanks for the suggestion!

One advantage of having a Google reader is, Google reader has a icon in which changes as the new information comes in. Some people seem to enjoy the Google Reader.

The disadvantages I found was, it takes a while for some peoples post to show up on the site. Google Reader doesn't seem to have a track updates system.

No comments:

Post a Comment