Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pro's and Con's of Google Reader

Pros:

I like the simplicity of Google Reader. You don't have to do a lot of pointing and clicking to get to the stories you want to read. The most recent news is always on the front page.

I like that Google Reader lets you know the articles you have already read. This keeps you from wasting time reading an article more than once.

I like the fact that Google Reader updates whether you are offline or online.

Cons:

A dislike that I have is the fact that you can't choose which articles you want them to post and which articles you have no interest in. I'm a big Duke fan and I subscribed to the NCAA website. I really don't care about reading articles that are about the Tarheels.

Google Reader is also a little confusing. There are so many options once you actually click on an article. Why can't it be a little less confusing? There is no need for share, share with notes, e-mail, ect.....Simplify!

No comments:

Post a Comment